- +7 показать номер
- +7 (483) 272-22-15
Телефон:+7 (495) 504-36-26+7 (483) 272-22-15
Контактное лицо:Семенюк Максим Викторович
Адрес:105064, ул. Земляной Вал, д. 9, этаж 4, офис 4065 (БЦ Ситидел), Москва, Московская область, Россия
1080 Quantum is a sophisticated system for performance training, testing, rehabilitation and research. Validated by scientists in professional sports training, the system is proven to be more effective than traditional methods.
The power lies in our patented technology where resistance level, mode and speed are provided by an electric motor. This creates a unique ability to safely and independently control resistance and speed in the concentric and eccentric phase while measuring force and power throughout the movement. Training modality and intensity can therefore be optimized to the individual athlete and movement pattern. All controls are accessed and operated via a user friendly touch screen interface.
The ability to test and train while at the same time document and get real-time feedback on physical output, is invaluable for any trainer or health care professional when implementing a training or rehabilitation program.
1080 Quantum Overview
Unparalleled versatility and accuracy for evaluating and developing force, speed, power and acceleration.
A wide range of functional tests and exercises can be performed with 1080 Quantum. The adjustable arm with a 5 meter cable ensures the optimal loading angle for any movement pattern. Load the athlete vertically, horizontally or diagonally using grips, belts, vests or other attachments. Provide the optimal resistance in traditional exercises or create scenarios tailored to specific sports or rehabilitation needs.
Why settle for one type of resistance when you can have it all in one device? Quantum offers the following resistance types for testing and training in both the concentric and eccentric phase of any movement:
- Isoinertial – emulated normal weight stack resistance
- Isotonic- constant resistance
- Isokinetic- constant speed for optimal force development and time under tension
- Variable inertia – resistance and inertia when you need it. Also known as “No Flying Weight” mode for optimal power training at high velocities.
- Vibration – different amplitudes at 25 Hz for neuromuscular stimulation.
Customize Load And Speed To The Different Phases Of Exercises
- Set resistance and speed independently in the concentric and eccentric phase. Allows for true eccentric overloading superior to flywheels and other static mass options.
- Eccentric boost – high loads in the eccentric phase. Permits safe supra-maximal eccentric contractions.
Specifications – 1080 Quantum, Single Cable
- 1-25 kg (2-55 lbs) of continuous concentric load
- 1-30 kg (2-66 lbs) of continuous eccentric load
- 1-50 kg (2-110 lbs) of continuous concentric load with
- 1-60 kg (2-132 lbs) of continuous eccentric load with
- Maximum con/ecc load during 3 seconds: 75 kg (165 lbs), 150 kg (331 lbs) with Gear 2
- Concentric velocity: 0.1–8 m/s (0.3-26 ft/s)
- Eccentric velocity: 0.1–6 m/s (0.3-20 ft/s)
- In Gear 2 maximum speed is halved
- Recording frequency of force, speed and power: 333 Hz
- Tablet with touch screen interface or laptop
- Weight: 180 kg (400 lbs)
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Height: 1.7 m (5.6 ft)
- Max cable travel: 5 m (16 ft)
- Цена: Цену уточняйте